|Career & Technical Education|
PE / Drivers Ed / Health
Library & Media Center
This course will explore the topic of school IDs. After completing this lesson, learners will understand:
- the purpose of wearing an ID
- how to obtain an ID
- the proper way to wear an ID
- when and where an ID needs to be worn
- what to do if an ID is lost, forgotten or broken
- rules regarding lanyards
- rules regarding defacing and false IDs
- exceptions to the ID rules
- penalties and consequences of not following rules associated with school IDs
Please read each page carefully as you will be quizzed on this topic at the end of the lesson.
The goal of the Belleville East Mentoring program is to reinforce the science of teaching learned in college courses and to develop the art of teaching for pre-service, beginning, and non-tenured teachers.